Menny Lindenfeld LIVE
Regular price $29.95 MSRP / 0.1 lb
"Your structure of drama was very strong. you held me the entire time. Bravo" -Uri Geller
"Menny you have new ideas, things I have never seen before." -Max Maven
What will he teach?
Hollow 1 + 2
- Two amazing effects: A moving hole on card effect and a growing hole on card! Menny will demo, explain and give tips + alternative ideas of how to perform both effects
- Using light effects for creating a Hollow type of routine. VERY VISUAL
- An impossible T&R effect with animated restoration.
- Menny's version of the floating ring.
- A torn and restored rubber band using only one hand!
- Move the time on a watch with your "mind" with a visual surprise ending .
Spooning It Out
- A method for bending a large spoon 90 degrees. VERY VISUAL
Twisting It Out
- Methods to twist the neck of a spoon.
- Bending a coin inside a glass.
Who is he?
- Award-winning, international paranormal entertainer, Menny Lindenfeld , AKA, The ParaMentalist, has been performing for both the private and business sectors for over 15 years. He speaks fluent English, German and Hebrew. ?
- He is highly acclaimed by his colleagues as one of the world's leading authorities in the field of telekinesis. His strong ability to shift and deform metal objects without touch has astonished audiences in 22 countries both on live shows and on national television. ?
- Lindenfeld appeared on the highly rated international TV show:'Phenomenon - (The Next Uri Geller)', was one of the two finalists on prime time TV show, 'Fool Us' with Max Maven and has been featured on prime time TV shows around the globe: MTV, NBC, Thru-TV (USA), Channel 2 & Channel 10 (Israel), Nippon TV & Fuji TV (Japan), Kanal 1 (Turkey), and more. ?
- In 2007, Lindenfeld conceptualized and founded Trixcell, the first company in the world to introduce the concept of mobile magic, ushering in a new class of mobile entertainment. Its products are distributed in more than 90 countries. In 2009, Lindenfeld's Trixcell was nominated for the Oscar of mobile entertainment - the Meffys award - for best and most original content of the year.